EnglishRussian
Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk city, 41 Korotkaya Str., tel./fax.: +38 (056) 372-94-88, +38 (067) 560-84-81
DneprRemont DneprRemont Construction
and refurbishment
Закрыть
Ваше имя
Контактный телефон
Удобное время звонка
Monitoring equipment REVI 50

Мониторинговое оборудование REVI 150Basic series of the monitoring equipment which enables monitoring of DN 40 – 100 pipings. The camera is fitted in a water-tight Pely case, which contains an LCD monitor + sun screen, USB connection, camera winder with 20 m of string and a camera head with colour optical system + AKU battery which allows a working time of 2 hours after charging.

Includes:

REVI 150

• Colour camera head DN-40-DN 100

REVI 150/30

• Braced cable 20 m, winding drum, centring of the head, water-tight control box with an LCD monitor, module for subtitles, AKU

monitoring equipment REVI 150monitoring equipment REVI 150monitoring equipment REVI 150monitoring equipment REVI 150

I.B.O.S. EU a.s.

I.B.O.S. EU a.s. has been operating on the market for 12 years. We deal with manufacturing and sale of high-pressure cleaning equipment, self-propelled and self-moving cameras for monitoring pipelines including software devices, ProKasro sewer robots, sewer tightness pressure test systems – Sklarz, sewer repair equipment – Epros, servicing of all these technologies, supplying hand tools and accessories for cleaning sewer, manufacturing, sale and service of combined and recycling sewer vehicles.

At present I.B.O.S. EU a.s. has leased all service and necessary office areas which are completely equipped for our activities from VaK Ceske Budejovice, where we operate and contractually ensure complete servicing for this company. We have operated on foreign markets for the fourth year via agencies established by us. This year we have opened agencies selling our products in France and Italy, increasing the number of foreign agencies to 9 countries. In 2009 we would like to open our agency in Poland. The current number of employees is 39.

Our goal is to offer to a customer, in addition to an interesting purchase of technologies, the complex provision of services and guarantee conditions.